Sunday 29 April 2012

Day 15: Who am I? Prisoner of the Mind?


Read this to the end if you are ready to escape the prison of the matrix. If you react to any word re-read again or remain a prisoner till your last breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that what I do does not determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if I am a doctor, or a dentist or a believer as a Christian, or an Atheist or a Muslim that that is not ‘who I am’ but that is what I do or what I believe in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this world is in fact the real reflection of who I am as what I do and thus the world created in what I do has resulted in the way the world now exists, which is reflecting back at me as evil and therefore confirms who I am to be evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I must make the decision as ‘who I am’ so that I can confirm who I am in what I do and that if I am life, my reality will be one of life, which will be reflected in my support of life, in myself as life will be equal as life everywhere as my created reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to accept that I am not life yet because what I do on Earth is not supporting what is best for life, in fact. It is confirming the opposite of life, which is in fact evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to what I do and believe as a self-definition because then I can take more than who I really am, and create myself through what I do and so I will become more in my own eyes. To do this I must take from others, directly or indirectly, from their equal measure of life they received, and this is the cause of all the suffering on Earth, and why life is imprisoned by what I do when I take the right to resources to support life from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the simplicity of the solution to decide to be life so that ‘who I am’ can define what I do – breath by breath – with my direct participation, as life in every possible way, without trying to create myself as greater than others through stealing their resources through what I do, because what I do does not create life then, it only creates ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see, in spite of the evidence, that who I am is determined by who I accepted and allowed myself to be/become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that each child born on Earth is programmed as who they are and that that will determine what they will become and do for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that parents in fact act in the capacity as creator with their children and program their children according to what they as parent believe and do with no principles that will lead the child to life and to live in ways that are best for life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that this parental training of the children through generations is in fact the reason why the world is in trouble. It all starts at home, as all systems, all abuse, all fear, all suffering, all dishonesty and every facet of the disregard of life starts at home with parents the direct cause of what happens in the world in every way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that I can stop and delete who I am through self-honest self-forgiveness and re-design myself as what is best for all life, and thus re-birth myself to become the foundation of life from which I will create a world worthy of life, through me as life participating in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that deleting what I am will take the same time as it took to create the current version of me, and that the re-design and re-definition of myself will, after the deletion-period, take the same time it will take to teach a newborn child to live as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that the longer I take to make the absolute decision to stop the current self-abusive, world-abusive version of me – the longer it will take when I eventually do make the decision to walk the process which is the same for every human, to the deletion of the faulty-me, and the creation of the perfect-me as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that the effectiveness of my deletion of the old-version of me will be reflected in how my current abusive relationships breakdown and that the evidence of my re-birth as life will progressively show as actual world-change in government, education, food production, and EVERY aspect that are the systemic relationships that support humanity as a group.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that changing me will not be enough to change the world as it will require the change of everyone, and that if I allow others to not walk the process to life, I submit my life to be imprisoned to their  self-interest. Therefore, for my own freedom from abuse I must take self-responsibility automatically for every other human – in their face – until they realize that I will not accept them as my prison warden, and that I will not be their prisoner. I will set me as life free, no matter what it takes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that free choice and free will is in fact the mechanism that I use to imprison myself and others with, because I grant free choice, which includes: the right to abuse and imprison me to everyone to protect my own free choice so that I can erroneously feel that because I have free choice, I am free, when the evidence clearly shows that I am in fact imprisoned by myself and everyone else, and therefore equally responsible for all suffering and abuse on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that I have become addicted to the experience of exhilaration when I steal the energy of life from others through abuse and self-interest, as the power I gain will overload my physical body with energy and place me in a exhilarated intoxicated state which I have named: power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that as much as free choice is the reason for my imprisonment, it is also the key to unlock the prison and set me and everyone free, as we are all free to make the choice that is best for all life in every way, and then with this freedom gained I will be able to show to all others still imprisoned to Earth, how to set themselves free and why it is in everyone’s best interest to choose the best version of self as that which is the original life that was given and then lost to the mind and the system of ego. Failure to help everyone else unlock their prisons will lead to me being imprisoned by those not yet free, as they will continue participating in a world-system that is feeding the prison of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the abusers are those that have become addicted to stealing power from others and therefore they have set themselves up as the guardians of the prison as if to say: If I am a slave, I can just as well make the best of it. Instead of unlocking the prison doors for themselves and all others with the free choice key, so that they can find themselves as life and see for themselves that the only place where there are no slaves is where all is equal,as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that parents are in fact the prison wardens that construct the prison wall with the rules of fear in the name of love, as to protect their children from the evil they know exists in every home as fear because it also exists in their own home, and they fear losing their children (which is their property) as love, as the children may escape from the prison and leave the parents alone in their confinement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that parents have not given life to their children, but have instead locked their children in the prison of hell on Earth as fear and ego justified by the delusion that they love their children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to hear the messages of Jesus that there will be discord between parent and child and brother and brother, as all will try and keep each other imprisoned in every way possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to realize that when I change there will be more conflict in my family, which is a confirmation that I am changing and that I am in fact walking the message of Jesus in giving life as I would like to receive, and that all that is imprisoned will try and keep me imprisoned as well, even if it means they must use violent words and any means at their disposal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to my responsibility toward myself is to change to the best version of me, that which is best for life, so that I am able to give life through showing others how I changed myself as I have received life through being shown how to change me by others, so that we may all get out of the prison where free-will is our key.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that life is not a religion or a label, and that when I labelled myself as Christian, or Atheist, or Muslim, or any other label I am in fact only choosing in which prison block I will be confined to, and I do so by my own free-will – with free-will though, I can unlock my self-accepted prison and realize life as who I am, and as life I will realize that only life can free life, and thus I as life will give freedom to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Jesus was not religious and did not create a religion, but was the example in the living flesh what life must be, and that he left us the key to unlock our prison of self-created hell.


I commit myself to decide who I will be as life, defined through my own free-will to be that which reflects in every relationship on Earth as an outcome that is best for all life.

I commit myself to expose everywhere in this world where the system relationships show that life is not honoured, the consequence of such abuse, and to present a solution to the relationships so that the outcome can change to what is best for all life.

I commit myself to live my decision as who I am as life in every breath through my direct participation to effect relationships, change, and understanding through re-definition till the outcome of ALL relationships on Earth, by all participants, is ALWAYS what is best for all life.

I commit myself to walk the time that is required to delete through self-forgiveness from my flesh the abuse that I have allowed the living flesh to become, and then to re-birth myself and gift to my flesh Life, as what is best for all Life, as the living participant, till this is done. Clearly stable, trustworthy, effective, and it results in a world changed to in every way reflect that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to prepare the way before all children to be that of life by confronting the accepted foundation as parenting of the world system as it reflects in education, religion, government, and all other systems that protect the current abusive parental system until parenting is in fact that which guarantee that in every way every child will always be educated to be that which is best for all life, and through this we will guarantee a world that is best for all.

I commit myself to unlock the prison of this world through free-choice and to give the key through understanding of how the key functions to everyone else, so that they can also unlock their prisons as I understand that each key has been uniquely created by each person themselves, and therefore alone each one can unlock their own prison door, but I can support them and haunt them until they realize the confinement they find themselves in is their own personal hell from which they are free to escape - if they dare.

I commit myself to not accept any excuse in any way that justifies why the prison on Earth should continue.

I commit myself to be the parent I must be with my children, so that they will result in the living flesh that is freely life in expression here on Earth.  

I commit myself to create, breath by breath, the evidence of my presence as life here on Earth as I realize that only once the world has proven changed to life, will I have proven to myself that I in fact life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment